Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Monday, March 29, 2010

Overcome temptation

Attitude is Everything... BE HAPPY

Today was very challenging. Not my day in general, but an anxiety that crept up on me that I did not expect.My husband had foot surgery today. Of course he has to use pain medication because it was major. Even knowing that stuff is in my house caused an anxiety I didn't expect.
So what did I do... I went directly to my CVR.
I laid on my floor in the office. It is nice and dark.
I went through the process of reducing stress,fear and anxiety,pain free, and addiction. I listened over and over for probably 2 hours.
It WORKED!!!!
DEEP BREATHS
DEEP BREATHS
I have been taking Joice's lead and listening to the ideal Image sessions.
I am starting to see myself in a different light.
A positive one.
By the way... It was 71 degrees in Utah today, and I only dislocated my right hip
once. My back is on fire, and left knee down to my foot are numb.
This is what I have to say to my body right now...
It's OK...Let it go

I don't consider myself your typical drug addict. I did what I needed to at the time. If I can know that there is pain medication that could take this pain away for just a few hours and I don't even care.
I am in control of this... It is not in control of me!
I totally understand the process of rehearsing in my mind how to handle pain naturally, except it, and WIN!
I wrapped my painful hands and went over it time and time again.
I KNOW that every house in the world needs a CVR. The "magic machine"
I have come to accept that pain it is always going to be there. It's OK.
I can do this.
I LOVE inspirational thoughts. Here is what I read every morning.



"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events,
have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose
which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
-Groucho Marx