Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Friday, April 2, 2010

I Need Heat

I do like several things about Utah. I think having four seasons is beautiful. The other day was so warm. Tulips bloomed in my yard. Finally spring has arrived. WRONG! This is Utah. It is bone chilling cold. My hands are swollen and hurt. My neck hurts. Cold weather.... PLEASE GO AWAY! If cold weather wasn't so painful for my joints I could go enjoy it.
As I sit here at 1 am I am listening to beautiful violin music. I want to play again so badly. I want to be able to pick up the violin and play for hours like I used to. It was such an emotional release to be able to be creative and make music that would just come to my mind. I miss it.
I sat with Mason tonight and had a fun experience with music. We were watching a concert on DVD, and I love to sing. Mason also loves to sing. He sings all the time. It was fun to sit there and see him learn to use his voice . I was teaching him about using your breath correctly. Using your diaphragm for power and strength.


I have noticed that during this up and down weather Mason's stress level is a lot like mine. We are happy one minute then in a ball of pain the next. Mason came unglued with emotion tonight. After the "episode" he asked me if I would please go get the CVR because he has so much pain and so much on his mind that he knew it would help. He was asleep with in minutes.

I really have been blessed with such creative children. They both are so artistic and talented.

The only reason I am still awake is because it was so cold today that I had to stay in bed. So my day and night is mixed up.


Attitude is Everything... BE HAPPY