Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Saturday, April 24, 2010

Everyday honestly

Attitude is Everything... BE HAPPY

I have had a lot of email lately asking me " Alyssa, why haven't you updated you blog"... Well I went over it in my mind and thought.... Do I want people to know what is really going on with me, or do I want to make sure that they hear no negative and only positive? Then I remembered the promise I made to myself... I WILL ALWAYS BE HONEST AND NOT CARE WHO READS THIS, IT JUST MIGHT HELP SOMEONE!
Well my life has been changing. For quite a long time. It is an emotional roller coaster that I am coming to grips with. I don't really know how or why I got here but I will do my best to embrace where I am going.
So for now this is what I have to say.....For a really long time I have looked in the mirror wondering who I saw. Is the face I saw looking back at me ... me
She is a collaboration of many years. Many trials. Many tears. Many decisions. Many fears, a lot of getting to know... me
I am happy with the the women that looks back at me. I know that she has a lot to offer, and give to others. I know that she is a good mother, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, partner and much more.
I might not be what the normal says to be, but I am real. I am a good person and happy about who I am. I want to help other people. I want them to learn from my mistakes and grow. I want to be involved in their growth and development. I want them to know me and know that I have been there and that I understand and will not judge them.