Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Thursday, March 4, 2010

More progress everyday

Attitude is Everything... BE HAPPY
Everyday I use the CVR. EVERYDAY!!! It has become my power tool to stay on the road to success. It is hard to explain exactly how you feel. People have been telling me that I seem happier. I am out more. Each time I feel down I use the CVR. The meditative coaching is amazing. I really feel like my brain is being retrained. Both of my kids asked me to let them use it before bed last night. They slept so soundly and fell asleep so quickly. There is no pill, patch, cream or crazy set up. It is simple, calming, and perfect.
After mason got home from school today he was very upset. I understand... It's cold. With EDS it really hurts. He went and laid down and asked to use the CVR. When his session was done. He came out of the room smiling and apologized for having a negative attitude.
I am not saying that the CVR is only for pain. I personally am using it for several things. There are so many programs in this system that it is for everyone. I get so excited to use it everyday.
Now this is a BIGGY for me! I have not refilled my prescriptions.I have actually slept for 7 straight hours. That NEVER happened before. They even had to give me shots to put me down because I could not sleep before. Each day gets better and better.
Remember it is OK to have a bad day. It's aloud. At least now I have a tool. I have read for so long about unlocking the power of your brain. It is so true.