Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Sunday, March 14, 2010

Casting Judgment

Attitude is Everything... BE HAPPY

I try... I try so hard to be positive, to let the past be the past, and then out of nowhere someone has to bring it up and analyze you. I am me. I am a good person. I feel lost at times and I feel in control at times. It is only human to go through every emotion in the book.
I feel like I have lost my best friend. I just need friends. There has been so much change in the last year that I just need people to love me and stop bringing up all of the drama that goes with my past.
I have a good life. I have a husband who loves me and adores me. I have children who I hope to inspire.
I don't understand why some people need to analyze every little part of you. Why can't they just let it go and learn to love the you... the you that you are today and stop analyzing your past. That is a healing thing that I need personally. Just love me for me!
This past year has been very difficult. More challenging than I ever thought. But what I need the most is support.
Every day is not a walk in the garden. Some days those gardens are covered in thorns. If you had thorns in your garden I would still care about you! I WOULD NEVER CAST JUDGMENT ON SOMEONE FOR THE THORNS IN THEIR GARDEN. Or the thorns that they had already picked and thrown away.
I hope that people understand that there is a lot to gain by getting to know someone for who they are and not what they might have been in the past. Why open wounds that are trying to heal? Why?
If anything... there is beauty in every person that walks this earth. There is a beautiful quality even in the worst. We all have a spirit.
I said that I would always be honest here, and I will. Right now I feel like.... When will I have proven to the world that I really am trying. That I really am giving 100% to my life.
Tonight I feel sad, and I am aloud that feeling.