Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Thursday, March 4, 2010

Detox Skin

Attitude is Everything... BE HAPPY

After I came home from detox, the process was defiantly not over. Our largest organ, our skin, really takes a toll. Especially during this time. All of the terrible toxins that have build up for years need to start to come out. More than likely you will see changes in your skin.Rashes, acne,discoloration,and more. I found a revolutionary product. I had three people ask me today about my skin. My husband even turned to me at dinner and told me that I look vibrant, even toned, and radiant. The product I am referring to is called SKINCERITY. I have been using it at night as directed and within days people are asking for it. It is the world's only nightly breathable masque. It is wonderful. It isn't greasy, messy, oily, thick, or anything else we associate with a skin treatment. It is clear. It dries within seconds.It is in a convenient roll on application. No one knows you have it on. You don't even feel you have it on. Since I am now taking care of my mind,body and spirit.. beauty is coming along with it. If you want information on this product please email me.