Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Friday, March 5, 2010

Sleep

Attitude is Everything... BE HAPPY
Since I use the CVR everyday I have noticed several things. Things that might seem normal to someone else are HUGE to me. Imagine for years and years not sleeping for more than an hour at a time, and going for days and days without any sleep at all. My children beg me to put them on the CVR before bed. In fact they ask several times per day. Mason is sleeping completely through the night! I haven't heard any cries or "mom I need help" for several nights.
I slept from 9:30 pm-9:30 am last night. I woke one time in the night, but rehearsed the words that were spoken in the session I had listened to before going to bed. IT WORKED!!! I fell back asleep and awoke refreshed.
When you deal with chronic pain, you also get insomnia, anxiety, and depression. As I am going through this process I feel like I am getting back my life. A life I have never experienced fully before. I haven't felt like this EVER! On the outside most people would never know that I was crumbling inside. I don't feel that way. I can never go without this system. It is now the power tool for my home.