Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Sunday, March 14, 2010

Negativity will get you nowhere

Attitude is Everything... BE HAPPY

So The weather is very up and down and up and down. Along with that comes pain, dislocations, poor healing, est...
Maybe I have been negative and not even realized it. It can't be expected of a person to be happy all the time. I am certainly not saying I am depressed. Not at all actually. I just wish I was in Hawaii in 100 degree weather. I have been in a very good place mentally. I have been finding that strength and will inside. I am human and I live in a chronic state of pain. Something I almost feel I am going numb to. It is always there, it will never go away. Hopefully with more practice I will be the one in control of the pain. Not the pain in control of me. It would be really nice to go one day without having to put something back in the proper place on this silly body. Just one day. I want to run with my kids. I want my hips to stay where they are supposed to so I can do that.
If you see me in boots all summer, it's because this darn cut won't heal on my leg. It is way to big to show the world it's beauty yet LOL!