Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Get Back on the path

Attitude is Everything... BE HAPPY

What do you do when you slip and fall. ( well for me I usually dislocate something or get some awful wound) LOL!!! But you get back up. If you just lay there eventually you'll be walked all over.
So I feel like the weather will finally figure itself out here in Utah. The pressure is up and down and up and down. My gosh it hurts. Mother nature is fired! People think it's so weird I spend an hour in a sauna, high pressure tanning beds, and infrared treatments. NO WAY IT HELPS! Heat is like natures pain reliever. Cold is just the rude thing she does for months here. I said I would be honest in this blog always. I will.
So I have been faithful in not refilling my prescriptions. I have been in heavy meditation. It is just so frustrating feeling like an 80 year old women stuck in this body.
I am hopeful that through this process I might even just inspire 1 person. So they know they are not alone. It is hard. It hurts, but eventually it will all work out.

That little bug crawls in your brain everyday and says " drugs take the pain away" . You know what I have to say to that... kiss my butt ( I hope my mother doesn't read this, that would not be a very lady like thing for me to say) but dang it! That is how I feel. Since everyone in my family is now addicted to the CVR I have sort of forgotten about myself. It is not that I am angry, I just always want to remain positive and never become bitter. So Since it is 3:55 am I think I will get on that magic machine and get back on the path.