Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Monday, March 1, 2010

Amazing Experiance

Attitude is Everything3/1/10
Amazing Experience

I know that God puts people in our path at the right time for the right reasons. I had an amazing experience today that for the first time in so many years, I have hope. I have lived with chronic pain for all of my life that I just figured that that was how it would be. I randomly went to a salon and met a man that said that he had a system that could help. I try to remain positive and outgoing. So I thought that I would give it a try. As most of you know, I have been in serious opiate withdrawal for about a month. It has been very challenging, but I continue to read, educate myself, and keep a positive frame of mind. I really feel like I have learned that from my father. To see all of his struggles, he gives me strength.
So I go into the salon and they wrap me in infrared blankets and put earphones and dark glasses on me. The room is calm and soothing. I close my eyes and see small blinking lights in the corners of my eyes. I hear the most beautiful voice and music with inspiring words. I realized that I was crying. I followed all of the directions and felt the most peaceful feeling I have ever felt. I read a lot, and try to always enlighten my spirit with good things. At times I slip but I try to get right back up. This was an experience that I feel hard to explain. All I can say is this.... I felt hope. Our brains are so powerful that we can train them to be our strongest healer. If you have questions about this please email me. As I sit and think about this experience today I tear up. It was beautiful and inspiring.

Posted by Alyssa at 4:31 PM



... BE HAPPY