Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Friday, March 19, 2010

Today I felt Beautiful


Attitude is Everything... BE HAPPY

Today I felt beautiful. My eyes fill with tears as I write this, but you will understand when my thoughts are complete.
I have realized that the cards I have been dealt in life are changing others lives. External beauty is nice to have, but internal beauty is beautiful. I read the comments that have been made on my blog.
THANK YOU!
I know that I have been given a challenge, but I am determined to turn my challenge into an uplifting experience. I always said "If I could just help one person my goal is complete".
People care! They look in your eyes and say THANK YOU, but in return I say Thank You to them!
I feel a deep honesty inside me of who I am. That I will not deny.
I just felt so beautiful from the inside out today. It overwhelmed me.
Pain is just a part of life. EDS makes it harder. Why not take that negativity caused by pain and fill hope into peoples hearts.

I will leave out there names but these comments touched my heart.



Hey there, I know I am seriously being annoying about this cvr machine you have, but I am so interested in it for my own use and for my sister, I read your stories about how it is helping you and your family, and I am so interested. I just need to know where to find one. I am so impressed with you and the courage it is taking to get through this. I have always admired you, and this is just another reason to do so. Please get back to me with any info you can regarding this miracle machine!!!!


So I just went through all your posts! I am SO SORRY! I had no clue you were going through all of this!
Your attitude and outlook is incredible! and I'm sure that's a battle... but you are so inspiring. You are such a 'real' person, and I admire that so much! It makes me feel silly for the things I complain about, I guess you never know what other people are dealing with.
I would love more information on both the skin treatment and the CVR machine. I'm so glad you are finding the tools and people to help you on your journey.
If you ever need to talk or vent, please don't hesitate. As a person who has not lead a conventional life... I might relate to much of the depression, if not... I know I can listen. Good luck! and know that you are loved!

Alyssa,
First I would like to say how privileged I am to be your friend (again). We finally found each other and I hope we stay close forever! I miss seeing you everyday and wish I could just take you in my arms and give you a huge hug. Hopefully soon I can!
I would really like to come down and see you guys. I want to meet your wonderful kids that I hear and read so much about. I want to hug and kiss your mom and dad. I miss them so much, they were like my extended family.
Anyway, I love getting your blogs and you definitely encourage me to be a better person, not only for my son but for my family and friends too. I wish I had the guts to write a blog and email it to everyone I know. I am so proud of you and hope you are proud of yourself too. you have come a long way and deserve to be happy.
I love you and miss you a lot.


Thank you for loving me. I love you too!