Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mason on CVR

 



Attitude is Everything... BE HAPPY
Posted by Picasa
Attitude is Everything... BE HAPPY

Since I have had the CVR machine in my house I have been so surprised by the reaction of my family. When Mason got home from school today he asked me to put him on the CVR right away. He said he felt happy all day. Jocie has also been enjoying her experience. She is very high strung and has a lot of anxiety. She asked me to put her on the stress reduction program tonight and she soundly drifted off to sleep. As for Mason... parents with children with EDS know that there are sleep issues. Constant " I hurt. I am uncomfortable. I can't sleep" For the first time that I can ever remember Mason slept 11 hours straight. He asked me to let him use the pain free session again tonight. He quickly drifted off to sleep. Even my mother came over today and asked if she could try the system. After listening to the demo, she wanted to start the insomnia series. She has a very hard time falling and staying asleep. After I asked her about her experience she did this...
She walked out the front door with a smile on her face and said she felt so relaxed. She couldn't believe that even though the comforting, soft lights in the eyeglasses were blue, she could visualize all of the colors and different visualizations that she had been meditatively been coached through. I have been into meditation for years. Nothing compares to the CVR!!! NOTHING! I personally am having a phenomenal experience. Through the calm soothing coaching, music, soothing sounds and comforting lights, I am retraining my brain to control pain. At this point I certainly haven't eliminated pain, but I am learning how to unlock the inner pharmacy of my mind.
I also have not turned on my oxygen machine for 3 nights. I am using the breathing techniques and going over and over the information in my mind.
I slept for a solid 7 hours without waking up.
I know that detox and pain management are difficult, but if we choose to change our focus a new reality comes to you.
I have not refilled my prescription for joint pain and muscle spasm. That blows my mind.
I will continue this process and gain control of my life again.
It is OK to have bad days. We all have them. We can also train our minds to overcome and develop things inside ourselves we never knew we had.
If I had the CVR during the hospital detox I know I would have had a completely different experience. I would have been able to focus. Watching TV and vegetating just gives you more time to think about the pain and discomfort you are in. There is nothing else like this! I know I have tried them all.