Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Be someone who finds something good in each day... Then give it to others


Attitude is Everything... BE HAPPY

The World is a looking glass and gives each person a reflection of his attitude.

I have every reason to be on pain medication for the rest of my life. I am learning an incredible realization about myself. I have the power within myself to control this pain.It doesn't mean it is going away, but I feel in control now.
There was a point that I felt like there was no reason any longer to go on.
I absolutely don't feel that anymore.
Every day when I use the CVR sessions I feel empowered. Strength builds inside of me that I never really realized that I had.
I feel like I am in my own personal space being given the most valuable information for my life and my long term success.
Opiate withdrawal is an incredibly painful, stressful, anxiety ridden experience. That little bug still crawls in my head... "drugs will take the pain away". Sure they will, but they also take your life away.
I am learning through these wonderful CVR sessions that I am in control. The drugs and the pain are not in control of me. My mind is brilliant and can overcome any obstacle that is placed in it's path.
Russell De Young says "Life's Greatest Thrill is tomorrow"
I look forward to my tomorrows now. Tomorrow is a blessing as before it was a depressing chore. There is so much to live for and experience.