Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Monday, February 7, 2011

Healing

OK so I have talked about emotions and pain. Well I also want to talk about stress and pain.
So yesterday was the Superbowl. Since I am going through the most awful divorce in the history of man, I was under a bit of loneliness and stress. I felt betrayed by my ex best friend, lonely and missing my children.
I was not wearing my stability braces and I slipped and fell DIRECTLY on my knee cap.Oh my gosh it hurt SOOOOOO bad. Fortunately I hit it directly on. Not on either side so it stayed in place.
I wrapped it , and put myself on ice and heat and put my mind into learning about football. I laugh at myself but I was finding out what every yard and call meant. It helped get my mind off of it.
Even though I didn't sleep well and my leg had spasmed out I used the Superbowl to distract my stress and help my emotions. Since I am aware or pain, emotion , and all of the physical issues it contributes to, All in all I had a better night. I am good and have been relaxing and find that when I reduce my stress level my healing seems to be faster.

So if you find yourself in pain, maybe think about the stress factors and emotional factors around you.



Attitude is Everything... BE HAPPY