Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Monday, January 10, 2011

It hurts!

I have been on YouTube trying to find answers and people with EDS that I can relate to. I know that stress plays a big factor and we all know that I have a lot of stress. When I was a kid I always seemed so tired. Now I at least know there is a big link with EDS and chronic fatigue. I can't even begin to explain how I feel tonight. EVERY AREA of MY BODY HURTS. I have been opiate free for almost a year! I knew that that crap would kill me and I have to much to live for. I was trying to phyc myself up to get the shots in my hands so I can be fitted for the finger and wrist splints. Once I saw the videos I am more scared than before. I just want answers and relief. I don't want to sound negative but this is hard. Just one day .... That's all . Just one day.
I want this awful divorce over and I want my kids in my arms.