Inspiration

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of Love ... Henry Drummond

The Best Preperation for tomorrow is to give life my best Today!

We Write our own destiny...We become what we do.
...Madame Chiang Kai-Shek
Develop a positive attitude-Live your life with motivation!







Sunday, July 18, 2010

I am back

A lot of people have been asking "where did you go? Did you fall off the face of the earth." No I am OK. I moved a few months ago and have to move again in a few days. So I have not had computer access. I have a lot to cover but will find computers to do that. There is just to much to cover in a few minutes. I have had to deal with a lot but am finding a lot of strength inside myself. I am really OK and continue to find more peace everyday.
I was watching that cute movie JULIE and JULIA with my kids last night. I remember her saying as she blogged " Does anyone read this? Does anyone care? There has to be someone out there that needs me."
Well no matter who you are or why you read my blog. I hope I can help in some way.
I will go over lots of things very soon.

Attitude is Everything... BE HAPPY